Economic damages are those expenses and costs that arise directly from the accident and include:
- Past and current medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Home health care services and physical therapy
- Loss of income and lost wages due to time missed from work
- Future lost income due to future inability to work
- Cost of services for assistance (house cleaning, lawn care, etc.)
Your Florida car accident lawyer will educate you about what types of damages the law permits and will work closely with you to help you determine your economic losses. Every case is different, and the amount of compensation can vary, depending on the nature of the injuries.