Zervos & Calta, PLLC is a respected personal injury law firm with over 45 years of combined litigation experience. As skilled trial lawyers, we are dedicated to representing only those who have been seriously injured by the negligence of others. We offer results-driven representation while providing you with personalized, compassionate support.
What You Can Expect in a Free Consultation
- When you call our law firm or contact us online, our team will start by asking for some of the basic details of your case.
- Attorney Angela Zervos or Lauren Calta will typically be available to speak with you immediately. (If for some reason we are unavailable right then, we strive to get back to you within 30 minutes.)
- Our attorneys will want to know what exactly happened, who was involved, what treatment you are receiving, and how your injuries are affecting your life. We will also discuss your past medical history to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your situation.\
- We will then explain whether we think you have a valid claim. We will walk you through the personal injury claims process, talk about how long your case may take, explain how medical bills will get paid, and discuss how our attorneys can help.
- Our lawyers will gather information about the accident and the insurance companies involved so we can take over all communication with them.
- We will also talk about attorney fees, which are paid on a contingency basis. This means we do not charge any money upfront. Instead, we only get paid if we recover money for you. Then, our fee comes as a percentage of your payment.
- Throughout this meeting, you should feel free to ask us any questions about your case or your treatment. We will also give you our direct phone numbers and email so you can reach us whenever you need us.