Personal Injury Lawyer in Holiday, FL
Were you injured in a car crash, motorcycle collision, or another motor vehicle accident in Holiday? Was your loved one killed in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence? Are you suffering from mounting medical bills after a slip and fall accident in Holiday?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be entitled to substantial compensation for your injuries. At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we help victims fight for the justice and maximum compensation they deserve when someone else’s wrongdoing or negligence injures them.
We will aggressively fight for your rights while also providing you with the care and personal attention you deserve. Our experienced lawyers are at four convenient offices in the area. We have the skills and resources to help you get the best outcome for your case.
Our firm has a proven track record of helping clients get on the road to recovery. We can do the same for you. If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact our Holiday personal injury lawyers today. To schedule your free consultation, call us or contact us online.
Common Types of Cases We Handle
The types of cases our skilled Holiday personal injury attorneys handle include:
- Car accidents. With so many careless motorists on Florida’s roads, even the most careful driver can get injured in a car wreck. Roads throughout Holiday, such as U.S.-19, are among the deadliest in the state, with distracted, drunk and speeding drivers passing through this area.
- Truck accidents. Wrecks involving tractor-trailers, tankers, 18-wheelers and other large trucks are among the most devastating motor vehicle accidents in Holiday. Truckers often face tight delivery deadlines, which may cause them to speed and endanger other motorists. When these large vehicles are in accidents, victims often suffer severe and even fatal injuries. Several parties may be liable for a truck accident, from the truck’s manufacturer to the company that loaded the tractor trailer’s cargo.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycles are much smaller than other vehicles on the road, and they lack safety features such as seat belts. While motorcyclists typically wear helmets and other protective equipment to stay safe, they’re still vulnerable to the careless or reckless actions of other drivers.
- Bicycle accidents. Biking is an excellent way to explore the streets of Holiday. However, careless drivers cause tragic bicycle accidents when they act aggressively around bikes or neglect to pay attention to cyclists on the road.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians have a right to expect that they’ll arrive safely at their destination. When pedestrians suffer serious injuries through no fault of their own, they deserve to be compensated by the negligent party who harmed them.
- Slip-and-fall accidents. Victims can’t blame every slip-and-fall injury on a property owner or manager. However, many slip-and-fall accidents result from hazardous conditions that the owner or manager should have fixed or prevented, including damaged walkways and stairs that don’t meet building codes.
- Brain injuries. A brain injury can be the result of a fall or motor vehicle accident. Many head injuries cause permanent or chronic issues that require lengthy and expensive treatment.
- Spinal cord injuries. Victims may never be the same after an accident that causes a major spinal cord injury. Spinal cord injuries often prevent victims from being able to return to work, do the things they used to enjoy, or take care of themselves and their families.
- Wrongful death. When a loved one dies in an accident caused by someone else’s negligent conduct, survivors may claim benefits to help cover the damages caused by that careless party.
How Our Holiday Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we do all it takes to help victims get the compensation they’re owed. Our skilled Holiday personal injury team can handle every aspect of your case – from helping gather evidence to fighting the insurance companies. We’ll support you through the entire legal process, patiently addressing your questions and concerns.
What Can You Be Compensated for in a Personal Injury Claim?
The types of compensation that victims can get in personal injury claims include coverage for current and future lost wages, current and future medical expenses, property damage, transportation costs, child-care costs, pain and suffering, emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
The time limit for settling a claim or filing a personal injury lawsuit in Florida is typically four years from the date of the accident. After this deadline passes, it’s often impossible for victims to recover compensation for their injuries. However, this law has exceptions and conditions that might affect the timeline for your case. A knowledgeable personal injury attorney can help determine the important deadlines for your specific situation.
Steps to Take to Protect Your Rights
When you’re injured in an accident, it’s critical to get medical attention as soon as possible. Quick action can reduce the chance that you’ll suffer long-term damage. To best protect your legal rights, it’s vital to contact an experienced personal injury lawyer who can fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Talk to a Holiday Personal Injury Attorney Now
Get the help you need for your accident by reaching out to the trusted Holiday personal injury attorneys at Zervos & Calta, PLLC. To take the first step on the road to recovery, contact us today by phone or online.