Personal Injury Lawyer in Bayonet Point, FL
Were you or a loved one injured in a car crash, truck accident, bicycle wreck or other collision in Bayonet Point? Are you unable to work because of a slip and fall injury on a commercial property? Are you overwhelmed by medical bills after another person’s negligence caused you harm?
If so, you might be entitled to full and fair compensation for your injuries. The law firm of Zervos & Calta, PLLC is here to help.
Our Bayonet Point personal injury attorneys have more than 45 years of combined experience. We will use our legal experience to help you get the best outcome for your case. The testimonials from our past clients demonstrate we are committed to fighting for our clients’ rights. We provide all of our clients with the personalized attention and respect they deserve.
At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we serve clients in Bayonet Point and the surrounding areas. If you’re suffering after a Bayonet Point car crash or other type of accident through no fault of your own, contact our personal injury attorneys today. We have offices in St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Clearwater, and Spring Hill to serve you. If you’re unable to travel, we can come to you.
At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we’re not afraid to fight insurance companies. We’ll do all we can to get the compensation you’re owed for your injuries. For your free consultation, call us today or reach us online 24/7 via live chat.
Cases We Handle
Zervos & Calta, PLLC handles a range of Bayonet Point personal injury accidents, including:
- Car accidents. Pasco County has some of the most dangerous roads in the entire state. If you were injured on U.S.-19 or another area of Bayonet Point, Zervos & Calta, PLLC is ready to help. We’ll fight to get you the justice and maximum compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents. Victims suffer major injuries after truck wrecks because of the massive size of those vehicles. A small mistake by a truck driver can cause devestating destruction.
We understand that many parties may be liable when large trucks are involved in crashes. It can be tough for truck accident victims to get compensation for their serious injuries. A skilled attorney can identify which parties should be held accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists usually suffer severe injuries when they’re in crashes. However, they often have a hard time getting compensation, even when they are not at fault for the wreck. The sad truth is that many people are unfairly biased against motorcycle riders. Without a lawyer on their side to fight against this injustice, motorcyclists may not get fair compensation for their injuries.
- Bicycle accidents. In most areas of Bayonet Point, cyclists must share the road with larger vehicles. This can lead to tragic accidents when reckless drivers collide with bicycles.
- Pedestrian accidents. Bayonet Point has many pleasant places to walk, but it also has dangerous roads and intersections. Pedestrians are often the ones who suffer tragic results when careless motorists cause catastrophic and deadly collisions.
- Slip and fall accidents. Owners and managers of public and private property have a duty to keep guests, residents and customers safe. They can be held responsible when they fail to fix or prevent hazardous conditions and a visitor is injured.
- Brain injuries. Events like car accidents and falls often cause serious brain damage. Those injuries can have permanent effects on victims and their loved ones.
- Spinal cord injuries. The lives of personal injury victims are usually never the same after another person’s careless conduct leads to a serious spinal cord injury.
- Wrongful death. It can be heartbreaking when a loved one dies because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. Nothing can truly make up for the loss of a loved one, but wrongful death benefits can help survivors recover expenses from this tragic accident.
How Our Bayonet Point Personal Injury Attorney Can Help with Your Case
The full-service personal injury law firm of Zervos & Calta, PLLC can handle all aspects of your case. Our lawyers can help you understand your legal options, help you gather evidence from your accident, and make sure all the necessary paperwork for your claim is filed. We can also negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf and fight for you in court.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
The types of compensation that victims can recover in personal injury claims include:
- Medical expenses (present and future)
- Lost wages (present and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
We will work with you to identify the types of compensation you may be entitled to by evaluating the circumstances of your accident, the range of your injuries and the losses you have suffered.
Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims
Under Florida law, victims must typically settle or file a personal injury claim within four years of their accident. When they fail to meet that deadline, they usually lose their right to compensation for their injuries. However, there are multiple exceptions to this rule that might lengthen or shorten the amount of time you have.
An experienced personal injury can help determine which laws and exceptions apply in your personal circumstances.
What to Do After an Accident in Bayonet Point
After a Bayonet Point accident, your first priority is your health. It’s vital to visit a physician who can evaluate your injuries and help you get the treatment you need. It’s also critical to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can thoroughly investigate your case and help you build a strong claim so that you can secure the full compensation you need.
Talk to a Bayonet Point Personal Injury Attorney Now
Don’t wait a moment longer to get on the road to recovery after your accident. Contact Zervos & Calta, PLLC today, and let us fight for you. To get started, schedule your free consultation by calling us or contacting us online.