Personal Injury Lawyer in Trinity, FL
The city of Trinity, located at the intersection of Pasco, Hillsborough, and Pinellas counties, is a desirable spot to work, live or to attend college. Unfortunately, Trinity is also the place where tragic events, including falls and car wrecks, happen all too often.
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident in Trinity, the law firm of Zervos & Calta, PLLC can help. Our skilled personal injury lawyers have more than 45 years of combined experience. When victims are harmed because of someone else’s negligence, we fight to get them justice and maximum compensation. We’ve helped people just like you in Trinity and the surrounding areas.
At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we pride ourselves in not only providing clients with the legal knowledge they need for their cases but also the compassion and personalized attention they deserve. Don’t just take it from us – check out testimonials from some of our past clients to learn more about our commitment to helping clients get the best outcome for their cases.
Don’t wait to fight for your rights after a reckless individual or company harms you. Contact the Trinity personal injury attorneys at Zervos & Calta, PLLC today. We have offices conveniently located in Tarpon Springs, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Spring Hill. We will travel to you if you can’t come to us. Your initial consultation is free, and we won’t charge you anything unless we help you win.
For your free consultation, call an experienced trial attorney today. You can also reach us 24/7 via live chat.
Cases We Handle
Our Trinity personal injury lawyers have what it takes to handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Car accidents. When another motorist harms you or a loved one by driving drunk, speeding or any other type of carelessness, you have a right to compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents. Large trucks, including 18-wheelers and tractor trailers, are often involved in serious and deadly accidents on our roads. Victims can suffer serious injuries that severely affect the rest of their lives. Victims are entitled to seek compensation from the multiple parties that may share liability for their injuries, such as the trucker, the driver’s employer or even the truck’s manufacturer.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable drivers on Florida roads. Motorcycle riders are exposed to additional dangers because their vehicles are so much smaller and less protective than cars and trucks.
After a serious accident, motorcyclists often find it difficult to get fair compensation for their injuries. Some insurers and courts often view motorcycle riders as dangerous risk-takers. Even if an accident was someone else’s fault, motorcyclists face this unfair prejudice when they seek the compensation they deserve.
- Bicycle accidents. Bicyclists are exposed to a number of dangers on Florida roads. Careless drivers often fail to give bicycles the room they need, forcing them off the road and causing serious injuries. At other times, reckless drivers injure bicycle riders by turning in front of them or suddenly opening doors and striking them.
- Pedestrian accidents. When a careless or reckless driver hits a pedestrian, the collision can be deadly or cause lifelong injuries. Pedestrians have a right to significant compensation for the chronic pain and disabilities they suffer after being struck by a motor vehicle.
- Slip-and-fall accidents. Hazardous conditions such as slippery walkways, uneven staircases and poor lighting often lead to serious injuries. When property managers and owners fail to properly maintain their property, injured parties can hold them liable for slip-and-fall accidents.
- Brain injuries. Victims of brain injuries typically suffer from troubling conditions such as dizziness, nausea and clouded thinking. Victims may lose their ability to make decisions, do their jobs or take care of themselves. In the worst cases, victims die from their injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries. Catastrophic accidents from falls and motor vehicle accidents often leave victims with severe spinal cord injuries. Those injuries can prevent victims from walking, caring for themselves and their families or participating in activities they used to enjoy.
- Wrongful death. When someone dies because of an accident caused by a negligent individual or company, the careless party can be held accountable for the damages they caused. The victim’s loved ones may be eligible for wrongful death benefits to help cover some of the damages they’ve suffered.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Case
Some of the types of compensation that victims can typically recover in personal injury cases include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and the inability to earn future income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium or companionship
We will review the details of your accident and injuries. We can determine the types of compensation you could expect to receive in your own case.
How Our Trinity Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
The Trinity personal injury attorneys at Zervos & Calta, PLLC help victims fight for the compensation they’re owed after an accident. Our attorneys can help determine what your case is worth. We’ll help you build a strong case. We’ll fight insurance companies and other parties involved in the accident to get you the maximum compensation you’re owed.
Time Limit for Filing an Injury Claim
Trinity accident victims typically have only four years to settle a case or file a personal injury lawsuit after a Florida accident. Once this date has passed, victims usually can’t sue for compensation – even if they did nothing to cause the accident.
Florida’s statute of limitations has many confusing exceptions and rules that might affect the timeline for your case. A skilled personal injury attorney can help determine which conditions apply to your circumstances.
What to Do to Protect Your Rights After an Accident in Trinity
After an accident in Trinity, it’s critical to contact an experienced personal injury attorney right away. An attorney can help protect your rights and guide you through the complicated legal process. The goal is to get you justice and fair compensation.
Talk to a Trinity Personal Injury Attorney Now
To get help after a serious personal injury accident, contact Zervos & Calta, PLLC today by phone or online to set up your free consultation.