In the blink of an eye, a motorcycle rider can be left with devastating injuries through no fault of their own. With the rise of distracted driving, accidents are becoming all too common for motorcyclists throughout Florida.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident due to another driver’s carelessness, you have a right to take legal action. It’s essential to hire an experienced attorney who can navigate Florida’s complex motorcycle accident laws on your behalf.
At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, we’ve represented motorcyclists just like you who are struggling after a serious accident. When you choose our law firm to handle your claim, you can expect:
- A proven track record of securing financial compensation.
- Experienced trial lawyers who fully understand Florida’s motorcycle laws.
- No upfront legal fees or costs.
- Personalized service, every step of the way.
To meet with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Tampa Bay, give us a call today or reach out online. Our conveniently located offices serve Hernando County, Tarpon Springs, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Spring Hill, and other locations throughout the state.
Why You Need a Florida Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you were harmed in a motorcycle wreck, you may have severe injuries. You may be trying to make sense of Florida’s complex motorcycle laws. Meanwhile, you might be out of work and need financial compensation to pay for your medical care.
When pursuing compensation after a crash, it’s critical to hire an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. The legal team at Zervos & Calta, PLLC can help you:
- Extensively Investigate the Crash – Proving fault is key when pursuing compensation. Florida is a “comparative negligence” state. That means both parties may share fault in an accident. If you are found to be partially responsible, then your compensation might be decreased accordingly. Your attorney will fully investigate the accident to maximize your potential compensation.
- Navigate Florida’s Motorcycle Laws – Unfortunately, many motorcyclists are confused about what their insurance policy covers. Some motorcycle riders mistakenly think that their automobile’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) policy will cover their medical bills in a motorcycle accident. This is not the case in Florida.
To make matters worse, some health insurance policies exclude covering injuries sustained during dangerous activities. That includes riding motorcycles. Our attorneys will translate the fine print for you, so you can fully understand the expenses you’re facing.
- Demand the Highest Compensation Available – Our legal team will document your ongoing damages, including medical bills, property damage, lost income, and pain and suffering. Using these figures, we can demand the highest compensation available. We have a proven track record of securing significant settlements for Florida motorcycle accident victims.