Car accidents are almost always the result of someone being careless or negligent while driving. One person’s recklessness can leave you and your family in a tough position, with expensive medical bills, ongoing pain, and unable to work to make ends meet. If you were involved in an auto accident, you should seek necessary medical attention as soon as possible, whether it is at an emergency room, urgent care, walk-in clinic, or other doctor. Even a car crash that appears to be minor can cause significant pain and injuries.
After seeking medical attention, you should contact a Florida car accident attorney from Zervos & Calta, PLLC to discuss your legal right to compensation. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have the skills and resources to aggressively fight for the full payment you deserve. Contact us now to schedule your free consultation. We can meet with you at our law offices in Tarpon Springs, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, or anywhere else that is convenient for you.
How Can a Tampa Bay Car Accident
Attorney Help You?
Zervos & Calta, PLLC only represents injured individuals and families, never the insurance companies. We recognize that being injured in an automobile accident can cause a great deal of emotional and physical stress, along with confusion and problems dealing with the insurance companies.
For example, people often tell us they are confused about who will pay to fix their car, whether they can get a rental car, who will pay for their medical bills, who will pay for the money lost from missing work, etc. Our Florida car accident attorneys take a lot of that stress off you by answering your questions and handling all the details of your case.
Some of the ways our legal team at Zervos & Calta, PLLC can help you after a car crash include:
- Advising you of your rights and answering your questions in a free consultation.
- Investigating your car accident, which includes contacting witnesses, getting photographs of the scene and the cars, tracking down surveillance videos, reviewing police reports, and sometimes consulting with experts.
- Guiding you on the law for receiving medical care and treatment, and if necessary, providing you with a list of reputable doctors who treat car accident injuries.
- Communicating with the driver’s insurance adjusters on all issues, so you don’t have to. We will be your voice!
- Advising you on how to go about getting your car repaired and getting your deductible and rental car expenses reimbursed from the car accident claim. We also can help with recovering reimbursement for any loss of value your car may have sustained due to damages.
- Monitoring your medical treatment and medical bills and making sure your future treatment needs are thoroughly assessed.
- Preparing a lengthy settlement package, outlining your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages, and negotiating for the maximum settlement you deserve.
- If necessary, filing a car accident lawsuit on your behalf and taking your case to trial to fight for a fair outcome.
Navigating your insurance policy and the other person’s insurance company can be overwhelming, especially when you are struggling to recover from a serious injury. At Zervos & Calta, PLLC, your physical health and emotional well-being are important to us. Our car crash attorneys will personally keep in contact with you throughout your case to check on you and provide you with updates.
Please contact us as soon as possible after a wreck to get started on your personal injury claim.